Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat has revealed that next weekend’s “serious” finale will “start to move the Doctor into a place”.
‘The Name of the Doctor’ airs on Saturday 18 May on BBC One.
Moffat told CultBox: “It’d be fair to say ‘the 50th starts here’. It begins. It’s quite a dark episode; it’s quite a serious episode. You’ll start to see the Doctor enter a phase of his life that’s going to change things.”
He added: “I assure you I haven’t made the 50th the second part of a story, that would be insane. We start to move the Doctor into a place, and you’ll start to see we’ve been moving him into a place for a while.”
Lately, there has been a storm of new TV series that I really want to watch. But I do not have time to watch it so I made a list to watch them later.
But this does not mean I cannot make some research about them and publish them within this post.
Caution: During this post, you will see Loki gifs without any purpose.
1. First things’ first. After a long break Doctor Who turns back with a new companion. I don’t know what Moffat is gonna do but if he does something the fandom does not approve (such as a regeneration which will generate the last form of Doctor), I will quit watching the show.
2. New series of BBC’s Sherlock are almost completed. Here, again, we see Moffat on the writing desk. I don’t want to talk about this. He is probably ruining our lives.
3. I don’t if you ever heard about the new series of Mr. David Tennant? Broadchurch. It is a good drama but it is quite slow sometimes. There is just one subject and the whole scenario grows around it. It is kind of sophisticated from this way.
4. Game of Thrones came back with a new episode of series 3. My expectations were high enough to disappoint after watching it. I admit I have watched it. I couldn’t help myself.
5. Orphan Black. This one has the force in it (My posts talk to many fandom, “clears throat*). This one has a very unique subject and the timeline of the events develops very well. I haven’t done the proper research, yet.
There are many other series such as Spartacus, Hannibal, Cult, Nikita, Grimm, Elementary and etc. I would like to mention but I am running out of time. Here is a Loki to calm you down.
Benedict Cumberbatch confirms Sherlock series 4!
Cumberbatch accidently said he and Martin Freeman Signed up for more episodes of BBC’s Sherlock. And he added
”All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three and another three.”
Good days my dear readers,
As you noticed, I haven’t wrote anything personal for a while. I just keep writing things about movies, TV series or books. But as long as I delay this moment, after effects will be worse then I thought.
This is my last year at the university. You might know what I’ve been through for 4 years. I am a computer engineering student who tries to start a life. Like everybody else I have my own dreams. When you ask a senior student at his/her last year at the university, he/she will answer you the basic needs first, such as a good job which brings an acceptable salary, a nice car, a nice house and maybe then a life partner. I want these thing, like everybody does.
I want to work on something I love, I want to have a nice car, I want friends who understand me. After that, what else remains? I want to travel somewhere far, I want to see new things. Believe me, I’ve been studying for 16 years now. I want to have all these things. Everybody deserves these things who studied that hard.
But after some time (in my case, 20 minutes of accelerated day-dreaming), I see that nothing is gonna happen by itself. It would be so good if it happens by itself. Obviously, it won’t.
So I made my mind. I made a plan for escape. Here are some details.
- There are several exams which determines attendees proficiency levels, nation-wide. I will attend 2 of those exams. First one is for foreign language level, the other one is for academic proficiency (Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam). Their results are valid for 2 years.
- I am taking these exams because of two things. The first one is the possibility that I can choose to go a different path from just developing codes. I always wanted to do something different. I might study on something which might help me on a different job matter. Maybe in archaeology or biotechnology. Computer science is a wide area, you would be surprised. But a PhD is necessary. It might save my life. The second one is that the huge help to be able to go abroad. Universities want to see how good you are (by checking my exam results. above) to give you money to go abroad and study. Going abroad is a huge opportunity.
- The exams I were talking about also provides something else but Postgraduate Education. I want to work in The Ministry of Foreign Affairs as an expert on computer and telecommunication area. The ministry checks the results and arranges interviews with the persons who has enough degrees in these exams. B+ is an enough degree to be acceptable for interviews.
After all these preparations, I still believe I can make it. I am experienced on many different areas from project management to making speeches. I am not even including my developer identity. I have this stupid talent about knowing every little unnecessary detail. Well, I survived a lot of things during the past 5 years. I seriously believe that I am the man for the job. Why not?
But here is the problem (I hardly came to the problem).
I am sick and tired of my life. There is no other kind way to say this. I am finished. I can’t even find the strength to get up from my bed or go to my bed. Or to do the exact same thing every day over and over again.
It’s all the same. I am going to university, doing the same things, coming back to home and doing some other stuff or whatever I supposed to do and going to bed. It is all the f**king same. I am sick of it.
I’ve been joining nation-wide competitions for 2 years. I am sick of it but I have to have something to boost up my CV. I have one nation degree (I became in the 2nd place on a Microsoft challenge called Imagine Cup-2012) but it’s not enough. I need more.
I don’t like the city that I’m living in. It’s too cold and I’m not used to living in cold (it’s been 4 years and I’m still having trouble about cold weather). I just don’t want to be here any more. I know there are just a couple of months left but I just want to start a new life, right now.
God, what a relief. Even writing these things on a blog makes it clear.
Anyways. You got my point. It’s been difficult for me. Now I finally see the end. I just don’t know what’s gonna happen after graduation. I’ve always been studying about things and taking exams. I only worked for 3 months as an official employee. It was just a summer job and it was a huge matter for me because of the EU connection.
We will see what happens next.
If you know what I mean…
I wasn’t going to write about this but you know, for a while, everybody was talking about the book. 50 Shades of Grey. Without a doubt, you can find the book in every local book shop, every online book shelf or big shopping mall book shops. I avoid the book for a while now but I have this urge to read it before everything gets wild (the movie is on the way). My cousins and my sister are reading so, there is nothing that I should be afraid of. OR is there?
Is it too disturbing?
Am I going to be embarrassed while I am picking the book from the shelf on our local store?
Am I too naive for that? Heh. Of course I am not. I am 22 years old (old enough for anything).
I had some experiences about (wait for it), about these kind of books. Have you ever heard Judith McNaught? Or about the Westmoreland’s? If you haven’t, just skip it dude. Continue reading
But this one is so sexy and attacrive some how, I am addicted now. And also I don’t want to see The Expressionless’s face on my home page.
In June of 1972, a woman appeared in Cedar Senai hospital in nothing but a white, blood-covered gown. Now this, in itself, should not be too surprising as people often have accidents nearby and come to the nearest hospital for medical attention, but there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.
The first being that she wasn’t exactly human. she resembled something close to a mannequin, but had the dexterity and fluidity of a normal human being. Her face, was as flawless as a mannequins, devoid of eyebrows and smeared in make-up.
There was a kitten clamped in her jaws so unnaturally tight that no teeth could be seen, and the blood was still squirting out over her gown and onto the floor. She then pulled it out of her mouth, tossed it aside and collapsed.
From the moment she stepped through the entrance to when she was taken to a hospital room and cleaned up before being prepped for sedation, she was completely calm, expressionless and motionless. The doctors thought it best to restrain her until the authorities could arrive and she did not protest. They were unable to get any kind of response from her and most staff members felt too uncomfortable to look directly at her for more than a few seconds.
But the second the staff tried to sedate her, she fought back with extreme force. Two members of staff had to hold her down as her body rose up on the bed with that same, blank expression.
She turned her emotionless eyes towards the male doctor and did something unusual. She smiled.
As she did, the female doctor screamed and let go out of shock. In the woman’s mouth were not human teeth, but long, sharp spikes. Too long for her mouth to close fully without causing any damage…
The male doctor stared back at her for a moment before asking “What in the hell are you?”
She cracked her neck down to her shoulder to observe him, still smiling.
There was a long pause, the security had been alerted and could be heard coming down the hallway.
As he heard them approach, she darted forward, sinking her teeth into the front of his throat, ripping out his jugular and letting him fall to the floor, gasping for air as he choked on his own blood.
She stood up and leaned over him, her face coming dangerously close to his as the life faded from his eyes.
She leaned closer and whispered in his ear.
The doctor’s eyes filled with fear as he watched her calmly walk away to greet the security men. His last ever sight would be watching her feast on them one by one.
The female doctor who survived the incident named her “The Expressionless”.
There was never a sighting of her again.
Wonderful things happened last night! Very beautiful and successful people walked on the red carpet and waited for their golden awards in dignity. And me? I was on the red carpet! Nope. Just kiddin’. I fell asleep. Yep. I woke up and buried myself into my bed with grief and check my twitter account for the news. My predictions was right. I think the globes went true this year. Awkward sentence?
First of all you can check everything from here, the official web platform for Golden Globe Awards. Secondly, let’s have a quick check on the shining bright globes’ night!