Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat has revealed that next weekend’s “serious” finale will “start to move the Doctor into a place”.
‘The Name of the Doctor’ airs on Saturday 18 May on BBC One.
Moffat told CultBox: “It’d be fair to say ‘the 50th starts here’. It begins. It’s quite a dark episode; it’s quite a serious episode. You’ll start to see the Doctor enter a phase of his life that’s going to change things.”
He added: “I assure you I haven’t made the 50th the second part of a story, that would be insane. We start to move the Doctor into a place, and you’ll start to see we’ve been moving him into a place for a while.”
“Apparently I am experiencing a total memory loss, ladies and gentlemen…”
Oh I wish to say that but I am safe and sound, and melancholic. I know I usually write and share about funny things but I am a human after all. I felt lonely, broken and finished (from several ways).
I never wanted to talk about myself? I never asked for guidance. But when you about to live something you had never experienced before, a lot of people will want to or try to guide you. For their own sake.
My problem starts at this point.
Lately, there has been a storm of new TV series that I really want to watch. But I do not have time to watch it so I made a list to watch them later.
But this does not mean I cannot make some research about them and publish them within this post.
Caution: During this post, you will see Loki gifs without any purpose.
1. First things’ first. After a long break Doctor Who turns back with a new companion. I don’t know what Moffat is gonna do but if he does something the fandom does not approve (such as a regeneration which will generate the last form of Doctor), I will quit watching the show.
2. New series of BBC’s Sherlock are almost completed. Here, again, we see Moffat on the writing desk. I don’t want to talk about this. He is probably ruining our lives.
3. I don’t if you ever heard about the new series of Mr. David Tennant? Broadchurch. It is a good drama but it is quite slow sometimes. There is just one subject and the whole scenario grows around it. It is kind of sophisticated from this way.
4. Game of Thrones came back with a new episode of series 3. My expectations were high enough to disappoint after watching it. I admit I have watched it. I couldn’t help myself.
5. Orphan Black. This one has the force in it (My posts talk to many fandom, “clears throat*). This one has a very unique subject and the timeline of the events develops very well. I haven’t done the proper research, yet.
There are many other series such as Spartacus, Hannibal, Cult, Nikita, Grimm, Elementary and etc. I would like to mention but I am running out of time. Here is a Loki to calm you down.
I have no issues about being myself. I don’t have gender issues. Well, maybe just a bit I have. But not that much.
I usually describe myself as an audience of real life scenarios. I just sit on a bench in a park and watch the odd things happen. This is how I express myself to the others. Actually, there is not much expression on that. Just to find my material to use them on my after experiences.
I am not a cheerful person, usually. But I have my close friends who pissed themselves from laughing so hard when they are with me. I have a different sense of humor, this is what people say. And I behave not warm enough to people whom I know for just a couple of years. There has to be at least 5 years that I can trust a person and open myself truly.
I am not an artist. I don’t have an artistic style. I am one of those people who messes up with artists.
I don’t find myself as a beautiful girl. I always see people like individuals. Not men or women. I did have some “weird” attraction by other men (and some women). But after they explain their feelings to me, I just become a proper d*ck. I don’t have the manners for just rejecting them.
I am a sports-lover. I do love jogging, swimming and playing volleyball. I did some of those as a pro but now they are just exercise for me.
Now, let me explain the headline…
I hate having periods. Yes. It actually not a sexy thing or something to hide.
- Basically, the most sensitive part on your body; bleeds out for nearly 5 days.
- The pain consumes you until you cry like a baby.
- It makes you angry and anxious before having your period. Sometimes you want to cry for no reason.
- You eat lots of junk food that you’ll regret after eating.
- Makes you more feminine then a female can ever ask.
- Makes you fragile and unstable.
I actually remember that I cried my heart out for a little bird that I saw on a random tree. This thing literally f*cks up your mind and body.
For further information, please check a reliable source of menstrual cycle.
So, this is why I hate being a woman sometimes. I use some controlling medication but when you are having a fast life and counting seconds to plan everything, it is not a safe way to control it.
And, I almost punch somebody in the face today. This is why I’m writing this.
If I can push hard enough, I can get a scholarship from NASA.
Benedict Cumberbatch confirms Sherlock series 4!
Cumberbatch accidently said he and Martin Freeman Signed up for more episodes of BBC’s Sherlock. And he added
”All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three and another three.”
Good days my dear readers,
As you noticed, I haven’t wrote anything personal for a while. I just keep writing things about movies, TV series or books. But as long as I delay this moment, after effects will be worse then I thought.
This is my last year at the university. You might know what I’ve been through for 4 years. I am a computer engineering student who tries to start a life. Like everybody else I have my own dreams. When you ask a senior student at his/her last year at the university, he/she will answer you the basic needs first, such as a good job which brings an acceptable salary, a nice car, a nice house and maybe then a life partner. I want these thing, like everybody does.
I want to work on something I love, I want to have a nice car, I want friends who understand me. After that, what else remains? I want to travel somewhere far, I want to see new things. Believe me, I’ve been studying for 16 years now. I want to have all these things. Everybody deserves these things who studied that hard.
But after some time (in my case, 20 minutes of accelerated day-dreaming), I see that nothing is gonna happen by itself. It would be so good if it happens by itself. Obviously, it won’t.
So I made my mind. I made a plan for escape. Here are some details.
- There are several exams which determines attendees proficiency levels, nation-wide. I will attend 2 of those exams. First one is for foreign language level, the other one is for academic proficiency (Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam). Their results are valid for 2 years.
- I am taking these exams because of two things. The first one is the possibility that I can choose to go a different path from just developing codes. I always wanted to do something different. I might study on something which might help me on a different job matter. Maybe in archaeology or biotechnology. Computer science is a wide area, you would be surprised. But a PhD is necessary. It might save my life. The second one is that the huge help to be able to go abroad. Universities want to see how good you are (by checking my exam results. above) to give you money to go abroad and study. Going abroad is a huge opportunity.
- The exams I were talking about also provides something else but Postgraduate Education. I want to work in The Ministry of Foreign Affairs as an expert on computer and telecommunication area. The ministry checks the results and arranges interviews with the persons who has enough degrees in these exams. B+ is an enough degree to be acceptable for interviews.
After all these preparations, I still believe I can make it. I am experienced on many different areas from project management to making speeches. I am not even including my developer identity. I have this stupid talent about knowing every little unnecessary detail. Well, I survived a lot of things during the past 5 years. I seriously believe that I am the man for the job. Why not?
But here is the problem (I hardly came to the problem).
I am sick and tired of my life. There is no other kind way to say this. I am finished. I can’t even find the strength to get up from my bed or go to my bed. Or to do the exact same thing every day over and over again.
It’s all the same. I am going to university, doing the same things, coming back to home and doing some other stuff or whatever I supposed to do and going to bed. It is all the f**king same. I am sick of it.
I’ve been joining nation-wide competitions for 2 years. I am sick of it but I have to have something to boost up my CV. I have one nation degree (I became in the 2nd place on a Microsoft challenge called Imagine Cup-2012) but it’s not enough. I need more.
I don’t like the city that I’m living in. It’s too cold and I’m not used to living in cold (it’s been 4 years and I’m still having trouble about cold weather). I just don’t want to be here any more. I know there are just a couple of months left but I just want to start a new life, right now.
God, what a relief. Even writing these things on a blog makes it clear.
Anyways. You got my point. It’s been difficult for me. Now I finally see the end. I just don’t know what’s gonna happen after graduation. I’ve always been studying about things and taking exams. I only worked for 3 months as an official employee. It was just a summer job and it was a huge matter for me because of the EU connection.
We will see what happens next.
Well I don’t think there is a person who doesn’t know about this show. IF you are reading this blog and you don’t have a clue about Downton Abbey, shame on you babe.
The show is a quite crazy thing. I like this kind of productions but the drama is usually high in here. After here, spoilers!
The reason that I’m watching the show is of course Maggie Smith’s character Lady Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham. But my first reason was the “Turkish diplomat” Mr. Kemal Pamuk. Well, you made a huge mistake about that. There are some logical mistakes in that episode. Let’s count.
- There are no “Turkish” in that time period. It had to be “Ottoman.”
- There wasn’t last name arrangements in Ottoman Empire in that time period. People used to call with their father’s name. Such as “Ahment, son of Mehmet.” (Those names are common Turkish male names). And also that last name “Pamuk” mean “cotton” in Turkish and it actually created a little crisis when the episode came up with Mr. Pamuk’s name.
- And the last, you cannot find any Turkish male diplomats who has no mustache or beard in that time period. Trust me.
Now let’s go back to the spoilers part. As you know, Matthew is dead and Mary has a son now (I told you about the spoilers). Everybody is leaving the show but it is still popular. So there has to be fresh blood on the show. Let’s dig the past affairs then.
Actor Tom Cullen has been cast as Lord Gillingham, otherwise known as the man who will take Matthew’s place (at least, in my head). It is known that Lord Gillingham and Lady Mary have (…how to say that..?) something romantic from the past.